Feast yourself on this Forklift Operator Training
What does this recipe make?
This recipe provides safe and efficient forklift truck operators for all business types. Owners of businesses will enjoy safer movements of loads, less damage to stock, equipment or people along with safe, organised and efficient ways of working with counterbalanced forklift trucks. Operators after the course will have demonstrated their skill with an industry-recognised certificate of training.
Which of the following is NOT a part of the preparation process for this Recipe for Success?
This Recipe for Success needs some preparation. Before you start, you should:
- Determine if there is a demand in the local business community for safe, reliable and organized forklift truck operators
- Ensure the Vocational Training Centre (VTC) has sufficient space in which to create the test course
- Select trainers with previous experience of driving vehicles if possible (but not essential)
- Engage with local dealerships of forklift trucks for support for support and information on possible work placements
- Find a provider with industry recognized curriculum
Ready to try out yourself?
- For more information on the SAT project, visit the project website