Rich filling for training gaps – Mixing and matching standardized materials to needs
This recipe, inspired by UNIDO’s Leather Panel, provides the latest training materials and tools with deliciously up-to-date content for training institutions in developing countries without additional resources for continual training materials development. It also caters for SMEs without in-house workplace training, helping them serve lifelong learning to the employees within their companies.
Assuming that existing courses meet demand, approximately how long is the expected cooking time?
Even though cooking time often varies, for a “well-done” dish you would need at least 12 months:
- Needs identification for training materials within Institutes/SMEs: 2 months
- Mix and match standardized training courses with need – combining modules that can provide identified skills in classroom/face-to-face training courses or for distance learning: 6 months
- Identify appropriate experts to provide remote assistance in further customizing and implementing the courses: 1 week
- Support the implementation of the training in training institutes and SMEs: 6+ months
Ready to try out yourself?
- Learn more about UNIDO’s Leather Panel